A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Nothing feels better than...

...catching up on blog hopping and clearing out ye olde google reader.

...finishing a satisfying book.

...a clean house and the laundry being caught up.

...being home alone with a good book, a perfect piece of dark chocolate, a non-fat venti latte.

...the feeling I get moving through the water.

...seeing fewer pounds on the scale.

...the realization of how many people I have to love in my life.

...hearing the perfect song at the perfect time while driving.

...being wrapped in GG's arms.

...a good night's sleep.

...knowing I have friends. Good ones.

...a SoCal blogger get together.

I just listed whatever came out my fingertips and popped in my head.

What about you? Don't think too hard, just let 'er rip. List your 'Nothing feels better than...' list in the comments.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

Waking up with the sun shining and having a great cup of coffee :D
Now I have the nice warm fuzzies.

6:13 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

A good cup of tea.

A thoroughly cleaned Bat Cave.

A good category romance.

I'm sure there are more, but dang, it's early and I haven't had my caffeine yet.....

6:48 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Katie, sun shine...m-m-m-m-m, I shouldn't complain because we need the rain, but Lisabea is visiting and some sunshine sure would be nice about now.

Wendy, I'm with you on the thoroughly cleaned stuff. It feels like a 'get out of jail free' card doesn't it?

7:04 AM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Great list!

Waking up to two frisky puppies.

Drinking hot coffee.

Eating some peanut butter toast.

Having time to blog hop! (big one for me LOL)

Anticipation of going to a massive used book sale - for charity even.

Being headache free.

7:26 AM PST  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm going to ditto Katie and say:
- Waking up to a sunny day (so rare here in winter!)
- That first cup of coffee
- Finding a good book
- Finishing your work and having a whole weekend free in front of you (another rare thing here!)
- Getting over mono (would you believe I had mono this winter? I would hardly move! Ack!)

7:27 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

What a happy list, Rosie. Made me smile :)

Nothing feels better than...
~sleeping in on the weekend
~sharing a laugh with my hubby
~reading a great book
~hearing my teenager finish every phone conversation with I love you, Mommy
~going to sleep every night wrapped in my hub's arms

3:35 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Yep, totally nodding.

Especially about water. I love the water!

Bobby's hugs
a purring kitty in my lap
being sucked into a story
a clean house (course that hasn't happened since we moved with all the renos!)
a sassy hair cut
hot shower when you ache all over
finishing exercise - cause it means I did it

CindyS

7:50 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

You are all awesome. Interesting how often a cup of coffee and a clean house appear on our lists, isn't it?

11:26 PM PST  
Blogger Leya said...

The scent of vanilla.

AN unexpected hug from my kids.

A cup of Lady Grey on a rainy afternoon.

A good book on a rainy afternoon.

Knowing when I call she will be there to help me through whichever crisis I'm going through.

Seeing the sun shinning first thing in the morning.

7:56 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home