A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lifetime & Nora Roberts or Duplicity & Julia Roberts

Did anybody watch NORTHERN LIGHTS on Lifetime over the weekend? We recorded it and I caught parts of it. LeAnn Rimes seemed okay, and you have to be comatose not to find Eddie Cibrian appealing. This isn't one of the NR books I'd read so it didn't get on my nerves like having Heather Locklear cast in ANGEL FALLS did last year.







I was out of the loop all weekend. Did anyone see
DUPLICITY with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen? Well, spill... I'm intrigued. Was it any good?


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Kati over at Katidom saw Duplicity and she said it was good! :)

1:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

What Tracy said. I might catch it on cable. Julia Roberts kinda bugs me - even though I have *liked* her in some movies. I'm thinking she'll be tolerable for me in Duplicity since it looks like a *fun* movie....and not deadly serious.

I haven't seen any of the Nora Lifetime movies. Any recommendations? Anyone? My mission, before RWA, is to get High Noon and Tribute read. Finally. They're mocking me from Mt. TBR.

And neither here nor there, Eddie used to be on The Young And The Restless...and if memory served his character was a raging asshole. Rapist? I think?

1:57 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tracy, GG read the review in the LA Times and Turan gave it a pretty good review. He said Roberts and Owen were "engaging". Works for me.

Wen, Julia Roberts doesn't wow me in everything she's in, but this looked interesting.

Remember my review of HIGH NOON and how much I liked that book? Well, it's the third movie in the 4-movies Lifetime is releasing back to back on successive Saturdays. Now that we've entered the 21st century and are recording shows, we'll record it so I can watch at my leisure. That's what I'm doing with all of them.

I'm sure I'll have an opinion even if nobody asks me...

8:15 PM PDT  
Anonymous meg4fancast said...

Eddie is really hot :) I actually liked Northern Lights. It was pretty entertaining. Just wanted to let you know that Fancast.com has tons of Lifetime content including the Nora Roberts movies.

12:23 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home