A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The faster I go...

...the behinder I get.

My sister is coming with the stair steps. She'll be here until Saturday, and in between I'm working and walking and swimming... you get the drift.

Once again my participation in these here parts will be scattered. I might not make my TBR Challenge this month. Bummer that.

Tomorrow is Shmoo's 19th birthday. He's celebrating by going camping with his Dad for a couple of days. Yes, that does mean what you think. I'm home alone with my sister where we can talk books to our hearts content.

Yep, no more pity party...


Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Have I recommended the art of skimming your Google Reader?

I don't want to offend anyone, but damn, skimming is just about the only way I can keep up. And I don't skim everything. Just the stuff that doesn't interest me. Oh, like 99.9% of all paranormal romance reviews.....

3:05 PM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

Happy Birthday Shmooo!!

Wendy! I AM SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!

::raises hand:: Yeah. I skim, too.

3:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendy, you know when you have almost 250 blog posts you only have a few choices. You either skim or delete.

Lisabea, Shmoo is out camping with his Dad for his birthday. If he could he (Shmoo) would hunt his own food. ::eye roll:: Anyway with the wind and my back being a bitch this week I opted for no camping.

6:00 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Happy birthday to Shmooo! you know I just realized it was Shmooo and not Schmooo... Hope he and GG have fun :) and that you do as well!! LOL, you and Lori, testosterone free time!!

6:51 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Happy Birthday to Shmoo!

I hope your back is feeling better and that you have a great time this weekend.

CindyS

8:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Yay for sister-time...hope GG amd Schmoo have a great time.

Looks like y'all had great weather for everything!

4:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Happy belated birthday to Shmoo!!!

1:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, yeah well it didn't work out quite the way I'd hoped. Many, many phone calls ensued from family members...not GG or Shmoo either, just everyone else. Bummer!

Cindy, thanks, my back is feeling much better. I just can't stop swimming I guess.

Becky, GG and Shmoo's first night camping was pretty chilly-willy, but they survived to talk about it. They had a great time. My sister ended up staying until Sunday (instead of Saturday) so that was fun too.

Thanks Trace!

6:08 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home