A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Reading not Blogging...

What with the new laptop, being in a class for work for a couple of days, and reading I hardly have time for blogging or blog hopping. I've been sorely out of the loop the past few days.

In the meantime books by Ann Aguirre, Karen Robards, Christine Rimmer and Megan Hart have been keeping me company.

I leave you with this little number that's made the rounds at work this week. It's pretty funny and clever at the same time. Have you seen this before?




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Oh Rosie!! That video had me in tears I was laughing so hard!!!

4:05 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

OK - I started the day watching this with tears and now I'm ending the day the same way.

8:16 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Kristie, swear to God that first bald guy? There was a guy in my class today that looked just like him. I swear I was 'this close' to asking him if it was him. Hand to God!

8:55 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

I figured you were too in love with the new laptop to come out and play. Hopefully I'll pick up a book soon - I will probably have time on my hands in the near future ;)

CindyS

11:44 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home