A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Lampost...



I'm so happy! I've been dragging three different books around all week. I had an appointment for a mani/pedi last night and this is what I cracked open. 100 pages in and all is going well.

What I'm not going to do? Be on the computer tonight. I'm going to read this weekend.

Yay!

One more thing...

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement yesterday. I really needed the pick me up, or the slap up the side of the head as it were. You all had great bits of advice that I sorely needed to hear read again and be reminded that it's a process and a lifelong commitment to living healthy.

So I'm feeling much better, in fact I'm feelin' grooooveeeey. Ba-da-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-da...feelin' grooooooveeeey...



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Yay! glad to hear you liking your book choice!

10:56 AM PDT  
Blogger Joanna Chambers said...

I'm reading a Hunter now too - a medieval one (not my usual thing). She's a solid writer. I'm not sure she'd ever be a more than B for me but we'll see.

2:04 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tracy, I'm all finished and it really hit the spot.

Tumperkin, A "B"? That's a good solid read. If you hand me something and say it's a 'B' read I'm good with that. I think I'm a hard grader sometimes because the book has to be exceptional for me to give it an 'A'.

7:48 PM PDT  
Blogger Joanna Chambers said...

Yeah - B is great. But it wouldn't be enough for me to go on a glomming spree.

2:36 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tumperkin, maybe I wouldn't glom for a regular ole 'B' but if we are in B+ territory, I'm looking for another book by that author.

9:38 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home