Attitude of Gratitude
1. Thursday night I swam my first mile of 2009. I've been hovering at 50 lengths for what seems like forever and Thursday night I swam 64... a mile! It's been since last Fall since I've been able to do that.
2. Work is busier than ever, but I'm so grateful for my job.
3. Reading has been such a joy recently. It just fills those vacant spaces. The wonder of a book can take you anywhere, make you experience things you never thought to experience. It's just the best thing and I'm so grateful to have the means to buy the books I enjoy and the eyesight to read them and a family who's tolerant of my past time.
4. Beanie did well this semester and is off of academic probation. Praise be!
5. Shmoo has discovered boogie boarding and while he wipes out frequently he still has all his parts.
6. GG still has his job.
7. All those close to me are hale and hearty and well.
8. My relationship with GG continues to be a wonder and a gift. It feels like I won the husband lottery. He's just it for me.
Do you ever get in one of these moods? Right now, this second as you read this, what is the one thing that pops in your mind immediately that you are grateful for?