To be or not to be...THAT IS the question.
Let's just hit the high points shall we?
1. Nope not dead in a ditch. Or sick. My back is still creaking and giving me some fits, but I'm mostly my regular self.
2. I've been reading like there's no tomorrow. I can't remember the last time I cranked out 5 or more books in a week, but I did this past week. I read all 4 of the Mercy Thompson books by Patricia Briggs AND her Alpha/Omega (related) book CRY WOLF. Yesterday, I finished TO BEGUILE A BEAST by Elizabeth Hoyt. Let me just say I was very, very glad I had the Briggs books in my tbr to glom. Also, if you are a fan of Ms. Hoyt, this new book is a great addition to her soldiers series.
3. Apparently when I'm reading I can't write or blog hop. Sorry about that. I was mesmerized. I also expected things to be a bit easier at work this past week and they weren't. No hugs or words of sympathy needed. I'm fine, but the reading was a welcome escape and once I got home facing a computer screen was one of the last things I wanted to do.
4. For the second time in recent history I will probably be deleting posts from my google reader... not because I don't love you and all the places I visit, but my obsessive compulsive self can't possibly deal with the 597 posts that have accumulated the last time I was brave enough to check them.
5. In the process of going shopping with Shmoo to spend his birthday gift of cash on some new clothes he wanted I found a fabulous pair of shoes for walking in DC. I also took advantage of a killer sale in Macy's and bought a new handbag for the trip as well. Hey it may not seem like much, but my feet and my purse are serious business. I'm ecstatic at this point. As for clothes? Well if you are in DC and you were in SF last year expect to see a lot of the same stuff. Just sayin'.
So let's sum up...
Not dead in a ditch. Reading lots. Behind with blogging and blog hopping. Have new shoes and purse for DC. No blogging or blog hopping.
I figure it's all good. There's certainly lots of room for improvement.