A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Catchin' Up

The goal this week is to catch up. It's not realistic for me to go back and read almost 3 weeks of posts and blog hop, but I'm going to at least make an attempt to get back in the swing of things. Maybe I'm just not supposed to be blogging right now. I dunno...

What I DO know is that I miss you all terribly. I miss your emails and knowing what's going on. I feel completely out of the loop about books... Well except for the ones I've been reading. I'm working on my April list and hope to have it up sometime this week.

In the meantime I've got a post up at ACCESS ROMANCE at Readers Gab. Aren't you just the teeny tinest bit curious what I'm writing about?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lisabea said...

YES. I AM.

9:22 AM PDT  
Blogger sula said...

I miss you too. *sniff*

4:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

I'm trying to catch up, too. I ended up marking all the posts in my google reader as read - over 300 - and started over.

Maybe we'll be better now.

4:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lb, I'm very curious about what YOU are writing about. Hoping to stop by your neck of the woods soon.

sula, my problem is my optimism that there are more hours in the day than there actually are. I hope to stop by and see you soon.

Jenster, sadly I'm a proponent of misery loves company so I'm very glad I'm not alone in my behindedness. Like Scarlet, 'tomorrow's another day'!

6:18 PM PDT  
Anonymous Gwen said...

We miss you, Rosie!

7:33 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home