A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Catching Up



I had a gazillion posts in my Reader. Really. A gah-zillion! I Read some. Skimmed some. Deleted some. All your latest and greatest. Of course I still feel disoriented and out of the loop, but hopefully time will take care of that.

OTOH, I can't help but be struck anew about how cool our wee little blogging community is. Romance novels bringing all these people together. It's amazing ain't it?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

You hopefully read every single word I wrote on my blog. Because, you know, it's always sheer genius. Genius, I tells ya! LOL

8:25 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home