A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Reader Rewards

By the hair of my chiny-chin-chin... I got my post up at Access Romance Reader's Gab tonight.

I'm talking about all the things I do so I can reward myself with reading time. Doesn't everyone? Make deals that is. How do any of us carve out time to read if we don't make deals with ourselves to get the "real life" crap done? Huh? How?

In other news...

Guess what? Don't faint. I'm almost done with my May Reading list. It might get posted before the second coming.

Guess what else? I had both a re-read for Nath's challenge AND I read from my TBR for Keishon's challenge. Wa-hoo!

Guess what else? I can't believe I actually got a post written for Access Romance, so why don't you cut me some (serious) slack and go read it. Hey, it's not much, but I'm back in the saddle... sort of.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

LOL, I can't wait to see your May list!! I bet it's going to be impressive... (it better be!) LOL.

You can use your re-read of this month for next month? Or you can always do a two-fer :P

5:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Smart Socratics said...

Hi Rosie, I'm glad to read you're doing well. Check out my blog...I have some new photos of my baby posted. Take care,
Sue

6:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, what do you call impressive? *gulp*

Hi Sue! I have lots of online chores today. Hopefully I'll make it by and see the new pictures.

3:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

I'm glad you're doing well, and I just don't know how you all track all your reading! Sheesh, I can never do it!

4:03 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home