A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fan Girl Squeeeeeee!

Carolyn Jewel has up on her website that she's going to be at RWA in DC. Well, at least she'll be at the Literary signing. Guess who is going to haunt her table? Yep, ME!

I'm Ms. Jewel's latest squeeing fan girl. These books are so good I must be among legions. Lucky me, I "met" her last year with SL Wendy and was too dumb to know I was in the company of greatness.

Of course all this gushing aside I will probably be a complete dork and hardly speak when I go up to her table and genuflect at her awesomeness. Nonetheless, I'm excited she will be there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

I am very excited to Meet Carolyn. Scandal is one of my favorite books this year.

5:29 AM PDT  
Blogger Renee said...

Squee a little at her for me, please! :-)

Lucky girl.

8:42 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Katie I can't believe I was talking to her ever so casually last year in the bar and I hadn't read any of her books so I stayed 'mum'. Now...well holey moley!

Renee I have no problem adding a squee or three for you. :)

5:24 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home