A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

No book list yet...

I'm almost done with my book list for November. Almost. However they tell me "almost" only counts with grenades and horseshoes. Who makes up these rules anyway?

Got appointments after work tonight so I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday before I get it all together and posted. Beanie will be home for a short visit Thursday night and we are finishing our Christmas decorating on Wednesday...

Oblivion isn't such a bad address.

Don't knock it until you try it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lisabea said...

I just mentioned you over at DIK in the comments.


Also I can't find my advent calendar. Does that make me a bad mother?

Miss you.

L

12:03 PM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was hoping to do my November list today - but um, yeah....didn't happen. I'm thinking Thursday.

I got the audio version of Rainwater by Sandra Brown in at work this week. Started listening to it on my commute. I'm liking it - but I'm not very far into it yet. Looking forward to getting back in my car so I can start listening again :)

3:58 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

lb, in my fantasy happy place I see myself clicking over to DIK to see what you said...

Miss you too!

Wen, you know I'll be dying to hear what you thought of RAINWATER audio book or no. You'll let me know...right?

5:58 PM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

Silly rabbit - of course I'll let you know. Heck, I'll probably do a blog post on it and let the whole world know :)

7:26 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

So how did your appointments go? I hope you're doing good ;)

Can't wait to see your November list :D

4:40 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home