A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

TOM AND KATIE ARE PREGNANT!








Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes arrive at the premiere of
"War of the Worlds" in New York.
(AP photo)Jun. 23, 2005












Okay, shock is too strong a word, but surprised isn't. Seeing THIS LINK on my aol welcome screen took me by surprise. Why no babies with Nicole after 10 years and within 6 months a baby with a woman who was a baby when he last got married? Makes you say hmmmmm.....doesn't it?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

Can't quite fathom it all!

9:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Karen Scott said...

Hey Rosie, this news greeted me first thing this morning. I guess this puts paid to rumours that he was shooting blanks huh?

I still don't think they'll make it, once the baby arrives, their relationship will probably go straight down the toilet.

People sometimes mistakenly think that children are the glue that keep couples together, but quite often, they seem to put pressure on a couple's relationship.

I wonder how the adopted children are taking it?

I don't know what the rush was, but I think they should have taken the time to get to know each other properly before introducing a baby into the equation. They're still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship, and they've had that much media interest that it's bound to scupper things eventually.

That said, I wish them luck!

6:56 AM PDT  
Blogger Karen Scott said...

Hey, I just noticed that one of your links on the sidebar is missing, or did you delete it on purpose after all the shenanigans? *g*

3:36 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Karen...you are the only person who has noticed the missing link. I actually deleted it last week in a fit of pique because there hadn't been any new posts in so long. I was kind of bummed after they got off to such a bonzer start. Who knew? They say timing is everything! : )

9:16 PM PDT  
Blogger Karen Scott said...

Ahhh.... I see, I wish they'd post more often too, because on the whole I do find their discussions quite amusing!

I make it a point to check everybody's side links out to see if there's anybody interesting on there.

9:52 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home