A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's Mother's Day and...

The men in my life are trying not to kill each other in the kitchen as they prepare me a Sunday morning feast. It smells good. Waffles and chicken/apple sausages. They are grilling the sausages, my favorite.

So Happy Mother's Day to all! I'm going to take a look at my TBR and pick something out to read this afternoon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sis! My dad kind of started out crappy, but much better after eating out, a trip to the bookstore and a movie!

I asked for a purple hydrenga plant and I got exactly what I wanted! That guy I live with can be pretty awesome!

I love your new site. Sorry it took me so long to comment on it, but things have been crazy around here. Love you mucho!

5:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home