A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things I'm looking foward to...

Sometimes when I'm having a crap day I focus my little self on things I have to look forward to so I can distract myself from the crap day.

Here's a current list:

1. New blog page! Can't wait. I'm very excited and very grateful to GemmaK for giving me a new look.

2. Vacation. My vacation is 6 weeks away.

3. Book Releases. Now this is something I'm always excited about. There are some great books to look forward Linda Howard has a new book out June 27th, so does Christine Feehan. Lynn Viehl has a Darkyn book out on...are you ready? 6/6/06! Pretty cool, huh? Just around the corner on May 30th both Sherrilyn Kenyon and Iris Johansen have books coming out. June 20th another one of my favorite authors, Janet Evanovich has her 12th Stephanie Plum book coming out...I always enjoy those.

4. Summer. While I appreciate and love other seasons for different reasons. Summer is great because I have always loved when my boys are out of school and our lives seem to take on a more leisurely pace.

So all in all some good stuff in the next several weeks. What about you? What are you looking forward to?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home