A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pull up a pillow...

C'mon and sit down and check out my new digs! Isn't it cool? I love it !! While I wanted something a bit more colorful I also wanted it to reflect my tastes and philosophies in life. I want my blog to be like my home...a place a visitor feels welcome and comfortable.

I have a new link to
POST SECRET over there too. If you've never visited this site check it out. I shamelessly stole it from my sister's blog. It certainly got my wheels turning about what sort of post card I'd write.

Thanks GemmaK for the pretty place to play!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Ooooh how pretty Rosie!

4:01 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Rosie, it's just gorgeous and exactly how I picture you! Perfect!

5:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks for stopping by! Now if I just looked like that picture...

7:02 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home