A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

OHMMMMM...OHMMMM...OHMMMMM

Meditating and free associating...I have to admit I love doing this. It can be so relaxing. This morning for instance.

Mmmmmm...I'm glad our sex life doesn't seem too affected by my RA. God that would really suck if you had to make accomodations and couldn't...those poor women who have mastectomies...I wonder if I didn't have breasts if it would bother G...would he tell me?...I should really lose weight...this meditation position is starting to hurt my butt...*smile* that position didn't hurt this morning...I wonder if G thinks he's good at sex?...have I ever told him he's good?...maybe the orgasms give him a clue...do all people think they are good at sex...is it like that philosopher Goethe says about love...what was that saying? everyone believes their love is the first and only love?...I wonder what the correct prounounciation of Goethe is?...I should really read more scholarly stuff...yeah, right like that will happen...am I a sex addict because of the books I read?...those Smart Bitches are really smart!...crap! my butt hurts...does my hip hurt too?...I'm such a wimp sometimes...I wonder how long I've been sitting here...I'm not feeling relaxed...I felt more relaxed when I was thinking about sex...what made me think about that anyway?...that dream about those prints and giving them as gifts was weird...I wonder what it meant that the prints were wrapped in gift paper...that was weird...who wraps something that big?...why was one of the prints teal colored and why is that the only print I remember?...I have to tell G about that one...I wonder where he is...I was supposed to keep my mind a blank...and relax...hmmm...am I relaxed? do I feel relaxed?...I might feel more relaxed if I lost some weight...I'm NOT going to think about that...or my job...I should think about sex more...I wonder how many times a week people my age have sex...I bet not as much as we do...humpf...just like that Goethe thing again...I'm going to look that quote up...I better do it as soon as I get up or I'll forget all about it...I'm done...maybe I should start using a pillow...I don't think you have to keep your mind a blank...I feel better...this counts as meditating...doesn't it?...oh quit beating yourself up...I wonder if that Goethe quote is in my quotation book or if I should google it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love letting my stream of consciousness go wild! It's amazing where you start from, to where you get to, without quite realising how...

3:36 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home