A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, September 25, 2006

What to do....What to do?

So I spent almost $150 at Borders last Friday. Yes, I blew my whole month's budget in one fell swoop. Sometimes when I think of what I'd have in savings if I didn't buy books...but that's a blog for another day. Now between the new purchases and the TBR I have probably 50 books to choose from. I just finished HEART MATE by Robin D. Owens but don't know whether to read another in that series (which would involve a purchase) or just choose something else. Zan Duncan from HOT NIGHT still has me aglow as well. I'm thinking I should go for something completely different to get me out of THAT head space.

For now I'm going to leave you with some
JOHN MAYER. We are going to see he and SHERYL CROW in concert this week. Can't wait. Take a listen while I ponder my next book choice.



Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Hi Rosie! I was blog hopping and stumbled onto your blog! Just wanted to stop by and say HI and I really love this John Mayer song, my cousin can play this one real good! LOVE IT!

And I wish I had $150 to spend on books alone, you lucky duck! ;)

6:59 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

Gosh, I can't tell you how many times I've run in for "a" book and come out with $90 worth. *sigh*

Good vid! ;)

9:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dylan: One of my boys plays guitar and can play several John Mayer songs. Both our sons are going to the concert with us. So, I'm happy!!

Holly: My book budget is a constant work in progress. *G* It started out as $10 a week when I got paid weekly. This is an all time high. The one thing I can say is that I DO stick to the budget.

11:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Yes, think of all you'd have in savings...and think of all you would have lost in joy. $150 well spent, I say!

12:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home