A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Home Alone!

I could clean house, do some laundry...work on my son's scrapbook. Am I going to do any of those things? NO!!! I'm home alone and I'm going to stay in my jammies until noon, eat breakfast in bed and read in complete silence. I've even banished the dog to the back yard.

It's quiet. It's calm. It's waaaaay cooool!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara Marie said...

Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm so jealous. I've got a 5 year old home all week and next week every day is booked solid with school and kid errands. Maybe the week after--I need to check my schedule. Maybe I should just schedule a day--LOL.

3:45 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Woohoo!! I'd be a happy camper right now if I wasn't sick but I know what it's like to have some time where you're allowed to do anything you want! Have fun!

CindyS

9:39 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Seriously Rosie, why would you do chores and errands when you can stay home, laze around without anybody bothering you :D I would have done the same as you :D Stay and PJs and read :D

6:20 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks ladies. I almost got my day to myself. My niece called me and at first she wanted to go to lunch. I declined because I really wanted my Monday to myself. Then she called at 1 p.m. to say she'd been let off work early and was without a car and needed a ride. So my fun day turned into a fun morning. But I did enjoy the time I did have alone. It was marvelous!

6:58 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home