A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Giving Away Books

Since my local UBS has closed I'm thinking of giving away books as opposed to trying to find a place to drag them to trade. At least until I find a decent new UBS that doesn't involve travel that would equal a trek down the Oregon Trail. Like how I got that western reference in there?

So, right now I have eight books to give away. All but the Cheryl St John were purchased new by me and have been gently used and are in good to excellent condition. The St. John was purchased used and is in good condition.


If you want one of these, leave a comment telling me which book you'd like. First come, first serve and all that. Since I have no clue about postage rates to Canada or outside the U.S. I will only be able to afford to ship to people in the U.S.


The books available:
THE LAWMAN'S BRIDE by Cheryl St. John

ONE REAL COWBOY by Janette Kenny

BE STILL MY VAMPIRE HEART by Kerrelyn Sparks

CHOSEN PREY by Cheyenne McCray

IN THE THRILL OF THE NIGHT by Candice Hern

TOUGH ENOUGH by Michele Albert


THE SECRET PASSION OF SIMON BLACKWELL by Samantha James

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED by Lucy Monroe

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Smart Socratics said...

Hey Rosie, I'd love to read any of the books you have to give away. But I don't have time at this moment so I'll let others receive your gifts! And, in case you didn't know this, there are a number of paper back book swap sites on the net. I use paperbackswap.com. There's a few others, but I found that I like this one the best. Check it out. All you need to do is list you books, when someone requests it you send it to them. When you want someone else's book they send it to you. You just pay to ship the book out, not to receive the book you request. Pretty cool thing.
Sue

11:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Sue thanks for the head's up! I've got about five dozen books sitting on my son's desk wiating to go to a new home!

2:52 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Sue, I have heard of paperbackswap.com but have been too lazy to check it out. Maybe with my next group of books. Well, unless no one takes these.


Amie, we are a FULL SERVICE stop here at Nobody Asked Me. So glad you got some good info. :)

11:54 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm partially insane when it comes to the condition of my books, and have learned over the years that other people just aren't. I've gotten some books for paperbackswap from online trade buds and have to say - not impressed with condition. But then, I'm anal retentive in the extreme, so you really can't go by me.

Is Corona a doable drive for you? If so, I know of a good UBS there.

9:02 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Zeek, book should be on it's way tomorrow.


Wendy, Corona is very doable for me. Do you want to post info or send me an email? Whatever works best for you.

11:44 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Rosie:
I'll e-mail you the particulars.

4:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I'd like Satisfaction Guaranteed, unless it ended up at the UBS. My e-mail is booklvr at scrapseasons dot com.

:)

11:12 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home