A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Job!

Well kiddies while some of our pals like Kristie, Wendy, Sybil and Jane are all off to Dallas to have loads of fun at RWA I'm starting my new job tomorrow. It's my plan to squirrel enough money away so that next year I will be attending the RWA in San Francisco.

In the meantime, I think it would be a hoot for all the SoCal blogger buddies to try and meet sometime soon. For one thing we can bribe a certain Super Librarian with cheesecake and get the low down about RWA in Dallas this year. We also have the added bonus of getting to meet one another. So what do you think? Dates? Places? Ideas?

Drop me a note in comments or send me an email at Rosemont at gmail.com.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

GOOD LUCK with the new job. I'm sure you'll be fabulous. ;)

I'm down for a meet up. Just let me know when/where. I think we live about an hour from each other, so whatever works for you is fine with me. I think it's a great idea and will be a lot of fun.

Except...I don't know if I want to meet Wendy. My jealously might make me mean and petty. Ha! :)

9:44 AM PDT  
Blogger ReneeW said...

Good luck with your new job! Hope everything goes smoothly. I was happy to hear that next year's RWA is in SF since that's only a two hour plane ride from Seattle. And I love SF. Maybe I can find an excuse to go next year.

10:14 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with your new job. I can't wait to hear about it.

8:33 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. First day went great.

Holly, when do you think would be a good time. Do you want to meet shortly after Wendy gets back from Dallas (within a couple of weekends) to get the scoop or later in the Fall?

Renee, wouldn't it be fun to go? We'll have to keep tabs and see if we can meet if we both go.

Scoop, thanks for those nice words. Not much to tell, but I'm sure it will creep into my blog as time goes by. Everything else does.

9:06 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so great about the job!!! I'm really happy for you, and hope you make it to SF because I'll be there with bells on.

1:59 AM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

I think the sooner the better. I really want the scoop! :)

With the kids gone until the middle of August, my sched is pretty open, so just name the time/place and I'll be there.

9:03 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home