A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

TRANSFORMERS



Major big surprise. I got dragged to see TRANSFORMERS last night not expecting at all to like it and was very pleasantly surprised. Auto-bots, Decepticons, ... who knew?

Hey, it's not deep but the special effects are incredible and even if it's a sort of predictable good versus evil type flick the action and effects make the time fly. Shia LaBeouf is engaging as the protagonist and earthly contact of Earth's protectors the Auto-Bots. Oh and that cutie Josh Duhamel is in it too. Don't take my word for it though...go see it!




Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara Marie said...

My son had no interest in this movie until he realized there were major toy tie-ins. He also loves the Chevy comercials.

3:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Marg said...

My son is desperate to go and see this, but I am not sure whether he is still a little young!

3:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

I keep hearing how great this movie is from adults! LOL Now I'm wanting to see it.

6:11 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

TM, Junior is one smart cookie. Although, I am so fascinated with the transforming myself, that I told GG I'd like one of those toys. : )

Marg, well, there are lots of explosions and car crashes and there's a bit of cussing. I'd say 8 and up could handle it fine. It's rated PG-13 here.

Jen, I was pretty amazed. The special effects were dazzling and the action is non-stop.

6:57 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL :P this movie makes me nostalgic... I used to watch the cartoon version and even had a little transformer :D I still haven't seen the movie, but I've heard only good things about it and the new die hard... I guess it's on my list to see now :D Glad you enjoyed it!

9:12 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home