A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

On the Road Again

Friday. Day 1. I learned today that booking a room through Travelworm at a place I've never stayed before is NOT a good idea. Two margaritas at dinner and I didn't care so much about the room. Of course that was two more than I usually have. Gee Toto it doesn't look like we are in Kansas any more.

GG and I put the young whipper snappers to shame. We pooped them all out. Today we did NY NY, the Bellagio and Paris. Weather is gorgeous...no wind! Got the coolest new mouse pad in a shop in Paris. Nearly swooned with delight at the gorgeous water foutains at Bellagio.

Better call it a night. GG is already out. If I'm going to keep my pace up tomorrow, I'd better get to bed. I took a few pics with my phone because GG forgot our camera in the charger. C'est la vie! I'll post pics when I get back.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Have FUN!!!!

5:16 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! Too bad the hotel isn't the best, but luckily you only have to sleep there.

7:12 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, sounds like you're having fun! Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

9:32 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

Wonderful cure for a horrible room, that alcohol is. Have fun!

10:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

That's a sign of a true vacation - margaritas!

11:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Gigi said...

Take lotsa pics!

6:38 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

4:48 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

Don't you just loathe a seedy motel or hotel room? We went to Tahoe last summer, and ended up staying in "Little Calcutta"...a total roach motel. We had gotten in late, and didn't feel like setting up camp (we were camping) and that was the only place available...after a fitful night of sleep, worrying our luggage might get infested with bedbugs or some awful thing, we went ahead and left early and went to the campground to get set up there.

11:02 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home