A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Makes Me Happy




I went to the mall to pick up my layaway of Christmas ornaments at the Hallmark store last night. Every year Shmoo and Beanie pick out an ornament. It's not always Hallmark, but as it happens this year that's what they chose. Anyway, when I was in the store to pick up the ornaments I saw this clever little bit of business. A snowman, a penguin and a puppy. C'mon who could resist all that cuteness. Certainly not me.

Click on the picture and you can see why this makes me so happy. Trust me. You'll be glad you did. I love this time of year!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Love it! You're right, it made me smile. Now I want to go to Hallmark and pick this up .

6:43 AM PST  
Blogger Shelly said...

That is just too cute! I might have to make a trip to Hallmark...

4:33 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev and Shelly, I got the one they had last year too. They're so cute and my younger nieces and nephews just love them.

6:36 PM PST  
Blogger Daphne said...

Yup, I totally know why you love it! How adorable. I sooo love that penguin.

6:42 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

Sal and Tammy just got one of those last night, too! Very cute.
We do the same thing, getting new ornaments every year...except I usually choose them because the boys aren't into that sort of thing.

10:57 AM PST  
Blogger Shiloh Walker said...

I saw the commercial for that one and knew the baby bratlet would love it. So I'm getting one, too.

3:56 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home