A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's Out in Bookstores Now!

Back in October when I first received a copy I joyously did a review of EVERMORE by Lynn Viehl. Here's my review. I encourage all fans to run out and get this book. It was good. Really good. In fact just seeing it in the bookstore on New Year's Eve made me happy.

I have 221 posts on Google Reader. I'd whittled this down to 190 out of 297 yesterday. Hopefully I'll catch up by the end of the week? Maybe?

I'm also working on my December reading list and stats for 2007. Feels good to be back!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

So are you telling me that I have to buy all the books in this series to really get and enjoy Evermore? *sigh* LOL

6:37 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Ames, nah! You don't have to read all the other books in the series to enjoy this book. There are characters from previous books but they aren't presented in a distracting way. I mentioned in my review that Ms. Viehl's books and Nalini Singh's books stand well on their own.

6:42 PM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Aww, I was hoping you'd say yes so I could buy some books! LOL

6:55 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Far be it from me to deny you happiness. Go for it!

The books in this series in order are:

IF ANGELS BURN
PRIVATE DEMON
DARK NEED
NIGHT LOST
EVERMORE

7:00 PM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

I have Dark Need in my TBR pile. So I don't have to buy all of them. LOL Thanks Rosie :P

7:01 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home