A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I HAD to do it I tell you!

If you have a few minutes, and don't we all just 3 days before Christmas *eye roll* waste some time and elf your family. I know I just wasted at least an hour. I didn't do us justice *another eye roll* but I was impatient to see the final product.

Here go forth and enjoy (or point and laugh) our version of the Elf Family.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marg said...

This is too much fun isn't it! My son still likes to look at the one I made of the two of us!

4:37 AM PST  
Blogger ErinPaperbackstash said...

LOL THat's cute. My friends and I did the same, it was great fun.

10:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site! I hear you can also Scrooge everyone, though I haven't checked that one out.

1:53 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home