A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Surprise!

...and Merry Christmas to me!!! Look what was in my mailbox yesterday and I didn't even know it was coming!!! Is that enough !!!! for you? I literally did a little jig because this was a total surprise. Dorchester Publishing and Marjorie Liu must be sending out books to all the people who were part of her Buzz campaign for the last Dirk & Steele book, SOUL SONG.

The LAST TWILIGHT is the 8th installment in the series and due out January 29th. I have mine and can't wait to read it!





Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lisabea said...

Yay Rosie! Hope you have time to sit and enjoy...

7:16 PM PST  
Blogger sula said...

kewl! I just made my very first foray into this series yesterday and really enjoyed myself. I'm pretty sure the book I read was not the first one in the series tho. Shadow touch? Anyways, I am impressed by Liu's writing abilities. Very solid sense of place and fantastic world-building. Even the whole mind-melding thing made sense and didn't strike me as wtf as it has in some paranormally, sci-fi-y books. :-)

10:00 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

lucky you Rosie!!! and seriously, getting books when you don't expect it is just way fun!!!

5:11 AM PST  
Blogger Sam said...

That's a wonderful early x-mas present!

Happy reading!!

12:17 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Woohoo!! Surprise mail that's not a bill - priceless!

CindyS

12:12 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home