A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Huh? What? Where am I?

183 posts on Google Reader. Husband on vacation. Two sons on vacation. I'm working. Christmas was wonderful. Still lots of treats around tempting me. I'm reading!!! I'm not reading posts or blogging.

Real life will resume...next week?

Movie update: I AM LEGEND. Very good. Scary as hell. Will Smith is great in this. At least to me who hates scary movies. Why'd I go? What else, the men in my life.

Books:

Megan Hart's TEMPTED. Good. Got lots to say about it. More later.

BEYOND THE DARK Anthology. A struggle. Every single one of them.

Anna Campbell's UNTOUCHED. I thought it was a very good book. Great balance. Predictable, but good.

Marjorie M. Liu's THE LAST TWILIGHT due out in February. Really good. Part of the Dirk & Steele series. A standout. More on this one later too.

I'm being brave and posting this unedited and without links!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

You're lucky you had such a nice Christmas - although, it sucks you have to work while all the others are on vacation :( and yay, you still got time to read!

6:09 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

I was hoping Bob would go see I Am Legend with me but I'm out of luck. Maybe we'll see National Treasure but I'm not sure I can convince him to go. :(

Yay for reading!!

CindyS

12:54 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

My hubby loved that movie.

Glad you got time to read, but the fam going on vacation without you?! Bummer!

2:47 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home