A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, February 01, 2008

One of These Is Not Like The Other...or Because I Love Devonna Part Deux

I'm working on my abysmally short January reading list. Hopefully it will be put up over the weekend sometime. In the meanwhile, here's another meme I was tagged for by the Mighty Devonna. A woman who sets a goal and then beats it, bags it and stomps it to the ground. Go Devonna!

The dealio here is to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. The twist here is, one of the statements is a lie! You have to guess which one and let me know in comments. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this one, go for it.

Here we go:

I went to Catholic school for 8 years

I lived in Japan for 3 years

I type 85 words a minute

I met my husband in Colorado

I bit Shmoo when he was 3 years old

I stayed up for 72 hours straight to finish Beanie's scrapbook

So what do you think?


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. The CO one? Coz I can see you staying up for the scrapbooking and I could totally understand biting a kid...

...does that make me a bad person??

12:01 AM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

I'm going for Japan because I don't believe I've read about your love of sushi ;)

CindyS

1:58 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

I know that you've lived in Japan :P so Cindy is wrong ;P (although it might not have been for 3 years)... I can't remember where you met your husband... ^^; it's hard to guess, but I say you don't type 85 words a minute?

4:09 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm going to let this post ride until I get home from work tonight and then I'll answer all your comments. Your guesses and logic are so much fun. Who knew?

6:20 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

Didn't you grow up in Butte? Or maybe just have family there, I can't remember. But I can totally see you going to Catholic school.

I'm going to guess that you probably type more than 85 words/minute.

7:43 AM PST  
Blogger Jodi_Lee said...

Hmmmmm...i'm going with you didn't bite your 3 year old. I'm not a parent, but I am pretty sure there is some law that says that is wrong...just wrong! Hahahaha!

8:48 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm going with the one about biting Schmoo.

1:11 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm posting the answers here for people who are getting the comments in email. I'm also doing a separate post because it's so dang long.

I lived in Japan for 3 years. TRUE! I'm a military brat and we were stationed in Japan during my 6, 7, and 8th grades.

I type 85 words a minute. TRUE!

I met my husband in Colorado TRUE! I lived there he lived in Ohio and his company was doing business with my company, and the rest is history as they say.

I bit Shmoo when he was 3 years old. TRUE! He bit everyone and everything and wouldn't stop. He bit kids at his day care. One day he bit his brother and broke the skin. In desperation I picked up his arm and bit him. Not hard, but I bit him. He never bit anyone again. True story.

I stayed up for 72 hours straight to finish Beanie's scrapbook. TRUE! Sadly. I get driven to finish a project by a certain date and come hell or high water it's going to get done.

What's the lie?

I went to Catholic school for 8 years. FALSE! Nope only one year. The fourth grade. Remember I said I was a military brat? We moved around a lot. So no 8 years of nuns for me.

4:01 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home