A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, February 01, 2008

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

Here's the answers to my earlier post. I put them in the comments too, but it's pretty long for comments.

I lived in Japan for 3 years. TRUE! I'm a military brat and we were stationed in Japan during my 6, 7, and 8th grades.

I type 85 words a minute. TRUE!

I met my husband in Colorado TRUE! I lived there he lived in Ohio and his company was doing business with my company, and the rest is history as they say.

I bit Shmoo when he was 3 years old. TRUE! He bit everyone and everything and wouldn't stop. He bit kids at his day care. One day he bit his brother and broke the skin. In desperation I picked up his arm and bit him. Not hard, but I bit him. He never bit anyone again. True story.

I stayed up for 72 hours straight to finish Beanie's scrapbook. TRUE! Sadly. I get driven to finish a project by a certain date and come hell or high water it's going to get done.

What's the lie?

I went to Catholic school for 8 years. FALSE! Nope only one year. The fourth grade. Remember I said I was a military brat? We moved around a lot. So no 8 years of nuns for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

I was wrong ~ figured I might be but there was a mad method to my guess :-)

8:07 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Right... I guess my logic is faulty... but it's because you said you went to church regularly... so I assumed you also went to Catholic school... but I can see how difficult it would be if you were a military brat.

I want to go toooo Japaaaan :P LOL

10:01 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev, well, even though the Catholic school thing was my first listed it was actually the last thing I came up with and it was totally because of the 7 random list the day before.

Nath, yeah, that was my thinking too that everyone would overlook the obvious.

As for Japan, I'd love to go again and compare it to the Japan I saw in the late 60s. I have a lot of powerful images in my head from that time in my life.

1:22 PM PST  
Blogger Sam said...

I'd love to visit Japan.
I was a military brat for a while - my dad was a marine and my parents both taught for the military, so we lived on bases in the Pacific.
But then my dad started working for the gov. and we settled down in NY. I did go to Catholic scholl though! LOL

2:45 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home