A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Countdown...

You didn't ask, but when has that ever stopped me? I started with 635 posts to read. I'm "down" to 385. Google Reader is the bomb. You guys are so cool! You make me laugh, green with envy, rejoice and well, TIRED. Where do you find the time to do all the stuff you do? Please, somebody say it's not just me.

Crikeys did you read Jane at Dear Author's creds? Ho-lee!!! I'm a slacker. I never think there are enough hours in the day and then I read what she's been up to. Mercy!

Okay, so re-cap. I'm close to halfway through my back blog posts. I think I might need a break, but then you'll all just be adding to the posts.

Lordy if there's anything I dislike worse than procrastinating (for which in my checkered past I could have won awards) it's whining (for which I could most recently have won awards).

Damn. Laundry is beginning to look good after reading this. Which, I'm not going to do, because, I won't post it if I do.

I know. I'm not making sense. I'm blog drunk...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

LOL, that's why I check my google reader every couple of hours! So it doesn't accumulate so much LOL :)

12:38 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Well, you're about halfway through ~ keep going! :-)

1:28 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, normally I do that too. Well, I do that too. Not when I'm at work though. I don't know how you guys do that. I'm too busy usually. Sometimes I check my email, but that's about it.

Dev, Hooray!!! I'm under 300 now. I'm determined, but also pooped. I'm gonna go eat some lunch and read a BOOK the rest of the afternoon. Just clicking "marked as read" is getting tempting.

1:31 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home