A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'll be watching you...




I'm feeling so much better. Rested. Relaxed. I know. I know. You are thinking exactly what I would be thinking if I were reading this. Please! No more whining!

No whining today. I promise.

Now for the good stuff. I went swimming this morning. I went swimming and didn't feel like I was dragging a volkswagen behind me for the first time in what seems like forever. It felt great.

Then I dragged poor GG with me and went to see the SEX AND THE CITY movie. It was surprisingly good which is what I'd heard from people here and there and why I went. So glad I did. AND, last but most certainly not least, I'm reading! Life finally feels back to normal. Whew! Big sigh of relief there.





See Lucy? She's looking around and checking things out. That's my goal this weekend. I want to get back in the saddle again with the blogging. It's weird how you miss people you mostly know only online, but I did miss you all. Lots. And I missed your stories, comments, thoughts and reviews. Just thinking about it...well, I missed you.

But I'm back bay-bee! So watch out. Oh and you all know what a Nosy Nora I am. So just figure that I'll probably be reading and commenting on some of your older posts. Forgive me. I can't help myself. I have to know what' been going on. So, I'm off on my adventures. See ya around campus!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

So glad you're back! You've been missed :-)

6:54 PM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Isn't it nice when life gets back on course. We enjoy those of course times, but there is comfort in the familiar

8:27 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Hi Rosie! I'm glad you're back and it's good to hear that you're finally relaxing!!!

12:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

You guys are so nice! I've been reading posts for 4 hours. I'm going back to reading!!

1:27 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home