A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I lied...231

I'm mid-list of my Google Reader. Top third of alphabet done. Bottom third done. (Sybil could you guys just stop posting for a day or two?)

Thanks to Dev's posts on Jennifer Crusie's books we ordered chicken marsala for lunch. Just me and GG...eating in (or "eating take out" whatever floats your boat) on a Sunday afternoon. Decadence. Don't you love it?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Glad I could be of assistance :-) Hope you enjoyed it!

3:43 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

yummy!! you deserve decandence Rosie :D and LOL, I know, some ppl just post way too much! :P

4:49 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev, OMG! It was soooo good. Nothing like feeding a craving. We ordered the brushetta too. Yum, yum, yum. Of course I've been doing really good with my eating until now. I don't want to get on the scale tomorrow...

Nath, yes, it was chicken marsala and Julia Quinn for lunch. Yeah, what's up with people posting multiple times a day???? ;-)

6:03 PM PDT  
Blogger Karen Scott said...

I currently have over 1000 posts on my Google Reader, and 107 of those are from The Good The Bad, The Unread. I'm playing catch up now, which means I'm skimming like crazy.

4:12 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home