A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's Love Got To Do With It?

From my seees-teer. Cracked me up.

Women's Love Poem
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.


Mens Love Poem
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and hunting.
Th
is doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing :-)

7:47 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

heheheh. Loved it.

8:22 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

10:55 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Pretty funny isn't it?

8:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Bwahahahaha

9:03 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home