A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom, I think about you almost every day. I remember all the things you told me and taught. Well, almost all. We had our moments of disagreement, didn't we? Anyway, most of what we shared as mother and daughter has become more meaningful and resonates throughout my daily life. You always said that one day I'd figure out how smart you were.

It feels good to know we said everything we needed before you died. It's just that, well, even though you told us not to, I really miss you. Especially today, your birthday.

I remember the stories Mom. I promise to never forget and pass them on. I love you forever.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Beautiful Rosie.

2:49 AM PDT  
Blogger Rowena said...

Aww Rosie, that was beautiful.

6:09 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home