A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday, Monday

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Uh yeah... Even though I got a good night's sleep I had to get up bright and early today and go to work.

Today is the first time since I took this job over a year ago that I was watching the clock. I'm still so tired.

The real challenge today was getting through my staff meeting. The staff meeting that was my turn to conduct. Wasn't that excellent planning? I went with a Hawaiian theme and a short agenda.

I think I might take the next couple of days off from the internet. I want to read, relax and get back into my routine. We'll see.

See ya around campus!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Take it easy. I plan on reading and veggin' for the next few days.

CindyS

11:56 PM PDT  
Blogger KT Grant said...

I think I still have jet lag. I so did not want to wake up today.

5:25 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

I am a mess, too. And my fingers and toes are swollen.

ANd NO it wasn't the wine.

Hey I thought you were losing that twitter thing. I still can't get myself motivated to twit. tweet. twat.

Whatever.

6:36 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Good luck with the rest and we'll see you on the flip side!

6:47 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, from your lips to God's ears with the reading and vegging. I didn't swim last night (Mon) and I'm feeling a bit more rested this morning.

Katie, it's like we went to boot camp or something isn't it? Sleeeeeeep....sleeeeep... I need more sleeeeep.

Leeeeeesaaaaaa, I've told GG tons. I miss you like crazy. Are you sure we can't do lunch? Maybe drink SlimFast at the same time in different time zones.

Oh, and sheesh, I AM going to lose Twitter but I've been too tired to mess with the sidebar and put something else in its place.

Jenster, thanks. No new content for a few days. I think.

7:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

I hope you survived your staff meeting (I hate em!) and got lots of sleep last night! :)

11:45 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

::cracks open slimfast:: ok really I'm having pizza and wine.

5:49 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tracy, oddly they loved the Hawaiian theme. Go figure. They thought I was brilliant. Pffft! Shhhh, it's a don't ask, don't tell thing.

Lb, what!!! I had lettuce for no good reason? Pizza and wine (from Sonoma?) for dinner it is.

7:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home