A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

What every reader should know before going to RWA

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

I've been thinking about what I would've liked to know before attending RWA. Fortunately I knew people who had attended and was able to ask lots of questions.

If you are wondering whether or not attending RWA is right for you, go take a look at what I had to say in my monthly column at Access Romance.

You haven't had enough yet. You know you haven't. Go on. Go check it out.

So much for taking a few days off.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Weeeeee, you wrote the post! Going over to comment now.

8:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Great post over there Rosie!

11:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home