That shriek of sound you just heard? That's me joyously thrilled to be caught up with all the doings and goings in Romancelandia.
Stuff I found out:
1. I missed a way cool little entertainment on Cindy's blog during her birthday week or "Cindy Week" as it's now officially known.
2. Nath has re-joined the working world again. Hey girl...vacation over! Yeah, I was jealous of all that off time.
3. Sula is still on board with the BDB series. When she mentioned those less than thrilled with V's story I couldn't help but raise my hand.
4. Lisabea has really good friends. You're in my thoughts and prayers buddy.
5. Those wacky duckies want pictures of our TBR piles.
6. Keishon scored a an interview with Chelsea Cain. I'm getting closer (and braver) to reading the books. Maybe a night light would help.
7. Blogger Appreciation voting is going on...go vote.
8. Book Binge and Ramblings About Romance are nominees. Go vote already. Oh and Kristie is giving books away.
9. Holland and MM's honeymoon was well attended. Heh heh.
10. Thanks to Rowena and the chickies at Boob Tube I know what's on TV without having to watch. Seriously? I love that.
11. There's true love in the real world. Read about Lori and her man at Let's Gab.
12. Jenster is still inspirational even when she's not trying to be.
13. I don't know what was cuter, pics of Max and She-Ra or this kitteh video at Gabrielle's.
14. Congrats to Smart & Silly on the adoption of her new baby girl.
15. Megan Hart had the shortest contest ever. I'm so excited, cuz she's sending me an ARC.
16. Nalini Singh has two new excerpts up on her site.
17. Ann Aguirre gave away $200 this past week. She just posted an excerpt to the next Jax book DOUBLEBLIND.
Wow, I wrote all that in like 2-3 minutes. *sigh* Now I guess I have to go back and put in all the links. Don't I? Yeah, that's what I thought.
BTW, how many blogs do you read regularly? How many is tooooo many? Inquiring minds want to know.