A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up


Down the Rabbit Hole by Diana Lakes

And so it begins ladies and gentlemen, my crazy weekend. Which sounds crazy to say since it's only Wednesday.

I tried catching up a little bit with your blogs early yesterday morning, but alas I did have to go to work. I'm only down about 177 posts. I live in hope I'll have some time later tonight.

If not, you'll get a lot of late comments from me again next week when I return home. I think I'll hit Shmoo up for his laptop again like I did for RWA. At least that way I have a sporting chance of not getting too buried.

Man, I'm whining again aren't I? That's not good...

See ya 'round campus!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

I admire your dedication. I get so overwhelmed that I finally just have to clear out Blogger and start over.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jen, just cuz I'm nosy and can't stand not knowing what is going on.

10:02 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home