A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, November 28, 2008

I know what a scoundrel wants!

I had the good fortune to meet Carrie Lofty at RWA in San Francisco. I'm so excited for her and about this book. I don't even know if the contest is good any longer because that's how out of the loop I am. What I do know is that she is one awesome lady and I can't wait to check out her new book. So should you. Then we'll talk...okay?





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Hi Rosie! I didn't know where to find you online after the good time we had at Nationals. Thanks for the plug. Have a good weekend!

6:29 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Carrie, it's pretty darn exciting having met you prior to the book being released, to see all this happen from the start. Many congratulations and I can't wait to see what happens next!

10:24 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home