A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Redemption

I'm trying to redeem myself but find I'm liberated instead. When I started writing posts again this past weekend I remember calling out to GG, "Hey, guess what? I'm writing!"

It feels good and reminded me a big way how much more fun (and cheaper!) writing blog posts are than therapy. Although therapy does have the seductive allure of being able to talk about yourself guilt free for an hour. Too bad you have to pay someone to do it.

Anyway, I now really feel like I'm back because I'm talking about what it's like to Begin Again at Access Romance. Go check it out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

Glad you're back, Sis! I liked your Access Romance post. Do you think men ever sit around, having a beer and contemplate having balance in thier lives? I know the answer to that...I just feel snarky about how hard it can be sometimes as a woman, and wish I had the mentality of those other acorn carrying foe! :-)

8:17 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Mary, *stretching* it feels good to be back. I'm amazed at how much writing for my blog, reading, and mixing with my online friends energizes me. I've really missed it.

10:04 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home