A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Let's see if I remember how to do this...

I'm wondering if I know how to write a post any more. Or more realistically, what I'm wondering is if I know how to write a post that's less than a week from the last one I wrote.

It's not that my head isn't swirling with stuff to write and catch up on. I feel a little breathless wanting to know everything at once AND write AND read. Most of all I just feel so darn glad to have a Saturday afternoon ahead of me to fiddle around and write, read or whatever I want to do.

Sublime.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Hey Rosie, as long as you post something - anything! - it's all good. LOL

Happy New Year, btw! :P

3:04 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hi Ames! I'm finally catching up with lists and spreadsheets and hope to get to some serious blog hopping tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my whining the past few months.

10:34 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Happy New Year Rosie!!!

so, so, so... did you enjoy your Saturday afternoon?

10:03 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, I got caught up with a lot of stuff and have to say I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I had over 1000 posts and am down to 868. I'm doing a lot of skimming, but like getting a feel for what everyone has been up to.

10:06 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home