A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A good sign...

I'm actually blog hopping again. In fact I'm staying current and it feels great! I'm just too much a Nosy Nora to stay out of the loop for long. Hey... maybe that's why I got sick??? Too long out of the loop. Could be I'm thinkin'. (That was kind of dorky wasn't it.)

Late morning at home today because I have a doctor's appointment. Crossing my fingers for good news on my thyroid. Feelin' good, so should be.

Work is still a little crazy. After this week though the holiday slow down should hit. I might actually *whispers* catch up with everything. SHHHHH! Don't say anything about it. You'll jinx it.

I'm semi-organized for Christmas. Which is code for I have started my shopping, I have started my decorating, I have started my lists. Nothing is complete. It will all be in good order when I have my lists and everything planned out for which days. Don't mock. I sleep better with a list and a plan.

There was something else I felt compelled to tell you... Dang it! Can't 'member what it was. I hate when that happens because I know as soon as I hit the 'publish' button I'll remember.

Whatever... gotta get ready for the doc's office.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Well, I bought my Christmas cards. Which is kind of a step in the right direction. Now to actually sit down this weekend and get them done.

Hope the doctor's visit went well!

9:27 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

I bought the stationary to print out my holiday letter. Now ask me if I've written it? Uh, yeah....

As for blog-hopping, I've been reading, just not commenting. No time, cause I've been sneaking in reading at work...

How's this for a word verification for a nice Jewish girl? moses

11:08 AM PST  
Blogger sula said...

yay, rosie's back!

i hope you feel ok. there has been some sort of 24hr bug going around these parts. So far I've been lucky. *fingers crossed*

omg, Christmas...haven't even started to think about it. All of the sudden I have a wedding to plan (ack!) and I have a feeling all excess funds will be funnelled in that direction. Small prezzies this year. lol.

4:29 PM PST  
Blogger Stacy~ said...

Out of 15 people in my office, 4 were out sick yesterday, with another 2 feeling horrible. Today should be fun.

I hope you're doing much better. I need to get started on my Christmas cards. I'm so lazy this year.

5:31 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

I'm wondering if I should start sending out Christmas cards... thing is, I don't have anybody to send them to... Hey, you guys want some? :)

So, how was your thyroid?

8:01 AM PST  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hope you got good news on your Thyroid. I bought some gifts a couple of months ago for co-workers and then completely stalled out. Not good with Christmas so close. And my oldests birthday is 5 days after that! arrrrg! :) Good to see you around.

11:10 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home