A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shamelessly Proud Auntie

We welcomed our 60th family member into the collective. Have I mentioned I have 8 siblings with assorted spouses, nieces, nephews, who have in turn married and procreated? Well we are 60 all told currently.

Below is the Christmas card photo of my nephew and newest family member with his big sister.







This is his 3-month photo. Is he a sweetie or what?


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Awwwwwwwwww! What a sweetie!!

And you're it.

You're welcome.

CindyS

1:41 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh, I love that pic of the two of them. Just beautiful!

1:59 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, I've figured out your wiley ways. Hopefully the meme will be up later this week.

Lori, My little niece in the picture is in Washington DC with my brother for the inauguration. Got no clue what she's going to remember, but I think it's way cool my brother took her.

8:39 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

Adooooorable! They are precious. That is cool that your brother is taking them to D.C. for that historical event, too!

3:41 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Those are great pictures!!! and he looks soooo cute!!

5:20 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, he didn't take the baby to DC. He's too little and it was too cold. He took his 3 1/2 year old daughter who also went to vote with him last November. She fully expected to meet President Obama, no matter how many times my brother tried to explain to her they would see him NOT meet him. Can't wait to hear how that turned out.

Nath, he is a real cutie isn't he? He's such a good natured baby.

6:22 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home