A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seen Reading This Week...


Marrying the Captain by Carla Kelly


Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian


Stay the Night
by Lynn Viehl


Only Pleasure by Lora Leigh

Four books in one week. That was my total book count for the whole month of December. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. You'll have to wait for my end of month summary to see the grades.

I'll give you a clue though, with one exception it was pretty much an "average" week.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

My gut instinct tells me the Carla Kelly was the above average exception for you.

Although....

I know you're a huge squeeing fangirl for the Viehl series.

Although....

I've seen mixed reviews for that book, even among diehard Viehl fangirls.

Geez, now I have to wait for the end of the month recap! The curiosity might kill me!

12:34 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendala, no need to ponder, you were right, it was the Kelly. Good book.

6:20 PM PST  
Blogger WarriorM said...

Please don't tell me the Viehl book sucked! That one and The Lara Adrian are two I've been look forward to.

8:03 PM PST  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Reading AND blogging!! Sounds like Rosie's got her groove back. It's a great feeling isn't it - when life falls back into place :)
I bet it's the Wonder Woman Rosie that's doing it!!

8:38 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Mary, no the Viehl book didn't suck. It just wasn't as captivating as her books usually are for me. VEIL OF MIDNIGHT, not bad either. I just wasn't as in to that one as well. Hey, maybe it's me!

Kristie, yeah bay-bee! I'm baaaaack!

9:42 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home