A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Totally Bitchin' or What?



My little Spanky Lisabea put this up on her blog making some crazy vows for the New Year. Who cares about those stinkin' resolutions when I'm freakin' Wonder Woman! How could I concentrate after that? I'll tell you how. I didn't. Much.

Don't suppose for a moment that this will be the last time you see this picture either. Thanks to LB and Facehole.com I have a masterpiece. I gotta say...I love it, love it, love it! You know why? It makes me happy. Little picture. Big happy smile.

Speaking of that totally awesome and cool chick Wonder Woman, I must have been channeling her because I'm finally caught up with skimming reading all your posts from last month when I was mostly no where to be found. As I've said many, many, many times, I'm nothing if not a "Nosy Nora" so I simply had to check out what you all have been up to.

Oh, and that sublime sigh you hear? Yep. That's me leaning back in my office chair grinning like a fool. It just don't get much better than this skeeter.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

Eat your heart out Linda Carter!

9:03 AM PST  
Blogger lisabea said...

Cups of STEEL, I tell ya.

Hehheheh

9:36 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, love the pic!!

12:40 PM PST  
Blogger WarriorM said...

I love you as Wonder Woman...I mean I love you period, but as Wonder Woman you Rock!!!

7:02 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Katie, Linda who??

LB, who needs cups? I got rope!

Nath, I love it too.

Mary, so poster size wouldn't be over doing it?

8:31 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home