A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The News

How do you get your news? Print? TV? Radio? Online subscription? I've become an online news junkie. It's probably been one of the biggest factors contributing to my non-blog hopping.

If I get intrigued or interested in a particular story (David Carradine anyone?) I'll read 10 different accounts of it from all sorts of publications from the staid and serious reporting (NYT) to the ridiculous (Pop Eater).

How do you get your news? Where do you have to see the story for it to be 'real' to you?

Just wonderin'.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Mostly online - although some radio, some TV and the Sunday paper. But yeah, mostly online because I'm on the computer entirely too much these days.

11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Most of the time from my hubby! lol I don't watch tv or read the paper so if it's not from the hubster or from online then I'm in the dark. :)

11:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

SL, if I get started on a story I can be hours reading stuff on online. Print doesn't afford hsame opportunity to go doing "research" if some element of the story begs further investigation.

Tracy, GG and the boys keep me informed about sports and celebrity scandal. GG is a print hound for his news so we have a good balance there.

6:42 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

We still get paper at home, but I know my father cruises online a lot. I have to admit, I go online when there's a story that interests me, but then, it's 10 articles of the same thing...sigh.

7:09 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, GG still loves getting the LA Times and sitting and turning those print pages. He reads a much wider selection of the news than I do. I jump all over the place and sometimes concentrate on only one subject.

10:17 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home