A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I really like...

1. Sitting in bed typing on my laptop.

2. Friday nights with nothing to do.

3. Swiss cheese on a cracker topped with a slice of kosher dill pickle. (Vlasic Stackers! *crunch*crunch*)

4. GG bringing me coffee in bed every morning.

5. To have this band aid off my nose and my procedure scheduled. I'm not known for being patient.

6. Reading. I've been missing it and plan to do lots of it this weekend.

7. My two sons. They couldn't be more different if I'd planned it that way, but they make me laugh almost every day.

8. My $5 blue denim Sketcher slip-ons with the bright pink peace symbol on them.

9. The absolutely scrumptious dark chocolate Starbucks Espresso Truffles. Yum-o!

Ain't life grand?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Especially if you can swing 1, 2, 3, 6 and 9 at the same time to be followed with 4, 5, 8 in the morning... and well... 7 is 24/7 anyway....

Makes ya' happy to be alive, doesn't it? ^_^

2:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Your list made me smile. I like so many of the same things as you. So surprising, no?

3:36 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I really like...you!

3:11 AM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

Life is grand indeed, particularly when some of out fellow travelers are amazing people like yourself.

8:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Christine, I had to go back to my own post to figure out your message, but it was worth it!

Lori, really? I AM surprised! *wink*

Gabrielle, hey girl! Long time no... Although I must admit every time I sip a margarita I think of you.

AL, same back at ya!

11:39 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

This is an awesome list LOL :) Really great! :) Makes everyone feel good to read it :D

5:55 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home