Stuff that happened yesterday...
It appears you are stuck with me posting in lists...
1. Still haven't read Beanie's first comic narrative. It's only 7 pages and I've read a page and a half so far. *dun*dun*dun* Will he forgive me??? Be scarred for life? Stay tuned.
2. Shmoo has more jackets, hoodies and coats than the next 3 people you know. Not kidding. Take one guess what his first "tip" purchase was? A leather jacket! He's killing me. I told him I'm going to start charging rent, that way I'll get a leather coat.
3. I went to the doctor's. It appears I'll be trekking to Scripps to get my little bit of skin cancer removed. Apparently the nose is problematic. In my case the where seems to be more significant than the what. I'm fine. A little freaked (cuz it's gross) about the upcoming procedure, but not scared. Does that make sense?
4. I ate Cocoa Puffs for dinner.
5. At Shmoo's insistence GG & I watched the trailer for THE WOLFMAN. Wow! Check it out. I was reluctant too, but it looks kind of interesting. Any thoughts?
6. I received two cards in the mail. I arrived home from work after 7 PM to find two cards addressed to me from my sisters. Nothing at all to do with my nose, just lovely thoughts from my seesters. Very nice. Very welcome. Love you M and N!
7. Commiserated with GG over the fact we not only need new tires for his car, but also rims to the tune of $900. The money goes out of the savings waaaay faster than it goes in. Rims ordered. Pockets empty. Blerg!
8. Finished BOUND BY YOUR TOUCH by Meredith Duran. Why'd I wait so long?