1. Read the narrative to Beanie's first issue of his first comic book.
2. Go to doctor's appointment for the 3rd or is it 4th time in a little over a week.
3. Tell people not to be concerned about doctor's visits. Just normal stuff going on.
4. Remember what the doctor said. You are 54 NOT 34.
5. Refrain from making rude hand gesture to doctor.
6. Email Beanie pictures from wedding.
7. Write a post for blog without bitching about not blogging or blog hopping or doing stuff you think is fun.
8. Remember to be grateful, elated and happy that GG has his own laptop and you have your own laptop and all is well in the kingdom.
9. Slap a band aid on it and go swimming. You want to swim. What's one small divot on your nose? *snaps fingers* Nothing that's what.
10. Catch up your reading spreadsheet. Have you read in August?
11. Rejoice in your friends. They get you. Light a candle in gratitude.